Patriot Accounting SoftwareProduct Overview
- About Patriot Accounting Software
- Pros of Patriot Accounting Software
- Cons of Patriot Accounting Software
- Breakdown of core features
Patriot Accounting Software product overview
Patriot Accounting Software is the ideal accounting software solution to track expenses, income, and money, to invoice customers, and to pay bills and 1099 contractors. You can import up to two years worth of bank transactions. Easily view and download essential reports so you can keep track of money going in and out of your business.
Pros of Patriot Accounting Software
- Powerful and easy to use: Patriot Accounting Software was made with American business owners and accountants in mind. The software streamlines tedious processes to save precious time, so you can get back to running the business.
- Extensive reporting: Patriot generates accounting reports that help you track where your money is coming and going. It provides drill-down reporting to easily see past transactions. Patriot also offers account reconciliation for any account.
- Predictive categorization: Patriot has developed a Smart Suggestion feature to give predictive categorization with bank imports. You can also set up rules to automatically categorize transactions to the proper accounts.
- Cash to accrual toggle: Patriot Accounting Software offers patent-pending cash to accrual basis toggle. You can easily enter in money coming in and out of your business and view reports in either cash, modified cash, or accrual basis. No extra work is needed because the software manages the work in whatever accounting method you or your accountant prefers.
Cons of Patriot Accounting Software
- Navigation: Some customers wish for a more intuitive navigation to help them find the features included. Most issues however are resolved by customer support staff.
Breakdown of core features
Invoice unlimited customers
Patriot lets you create and send invoices to unlimited customers with the ability to track who has and hasn’t made payments. There are no limits to the number of invoices as well.
Pay 1099 contractors
Patriot Accounting Software allows customers to manage 1099 contractors in payroll. They can easily pay contractors with either paper checks or direct deposit, along with their employees.
Bank transaction import
Users can automatically import up to two years of bank transactions. Connect your bank account or credit card for all activity to automatically flow into the software. Manually recording journal entries or uploading a file are also available options.
Essential business reports
Patriot lets you generate essential business reports easily. Know about your income, expenses, and net profit with a Profit & Loss Statement report, or display which customers are past due with an Accounts Receivable Aging report. Other essential accounting reports include Account Balance reports and Unpaid Customer Invoices reports.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Abby Dykes)